Makeup & Product Boxes delivererd to your door..pure fun!!



Glymm Box

I hate to say it, but these boxes bring me waaay to much joy ;) There really is a something about receiving mail (when it's not bills of course) that has always made my day. You know that feeling when you get a parcel notice and you wonder who it's from or what gift might be in the box. Well, this is basically what happens once a month when you sign up for Luxe Box or Glymm Box. Ahem..I am trying both out..hehe..to my husband's chagrin. But really, I just couldn't decide and they both looked so good so I just had to sign up for both! Below you will find some photos from each of the boxes and the type of stuff that was included. I will update in a few weeks with my other boxes so you can compare and pick which you prefer. So far I am really torn because one month might be better for Glymm, but then all of sudden Luxe sends some awesome product.

They both do wonderful packaging and you feel so special to see your name on the stickers and print cards. Ribbons and cute little treats are always included. Also included are 4-5 deluxe samples and quite often (in my two months of ordering) I have been sent full size products!!

These would really be a great Christmas present for any friend that loves products....
Glymm: $10 per month
Luxe Box: $12 per month

They also have a points they will give if a friend signs up so if you are thinking of trying it out, sign up through one of my links :) And, you can pay month by month for either, so there is no big committment.

This is an awesome idea for those people who want to try out some products and don't always have time to shop. It is also great that they tend to send new products. You also get a little card that shows the retail price and product size...so sometimes the smaller samples are actually worth a lot because the original sized product was over $100!. Also, they have been sending coupons/emails occasionally to purchase the products featured at a discount price. Awesome!

Anyways, check out some of the photos of my boxes below this write-up.

Glymm Box: http://www.glymm.com/share/chantelle_greig
Luxe Box: http://luxebox.loosebutton.com/friend-sign-up?referrer=ZmFjZWYyMGE=

***For those of you in the States (don't worry I didn't forget!), you can find a similar product here. It is called Birch Box and is only available in the US and seems very reputable and super cute!






I am really looking forward to trying the Rahua Shampoo & Conditioner as apparently Gwyneth Paltrow loves it...and I trust her judgement and like how she promotes sustainable & natural products
    
Full size RGB nail polish in Black


These next two Glymm photos were from my October box...but I thought you might want to take a peek.... There were three full size products:

Lise Watier Lip Gloss in a pencil
Principessa Gloss in Baccio Me
Vasanti Eyeshadow in a pink color that I use for blush





....and here is the LUXE BOX: yaaaaay...Moroccan Oil.



Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A little bit about us...

I am a creative person who LOVES all things that are beautiful.
I am also a crazy nerd and *ahem* occasionally I... { click here}

Follow us...

Get Twitter paited
Follow on Bloglovin
Email: info(at)anotherframeofmind.com

Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.

~M.W. © Another Frame of Mind

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP