Christmas Movies

December can be a pretty hectic month and there's nothing quite like kicking back to relax, putting on a fire (in the fireplace that we don't have), making some hot cocoa and watching a movie with your friends/family during the holidays.

Any movie will do, but here are some of my favorite Christmas flicks that are worth an evening watching...


Elf - One of my personal favorites (my wife not so much ;) ). So many funny lines in this one that never seem to get old...even in June.



Home Alone - Not sure how many time I have watched this one but I'm pretty sure it's in the double digits. Worst robbers of all time or smartest kid of all time?...you decide. I can admit that Old Man Winters still scares me to death.



Sound of Music - Okay not technically a "Christmas" movie, but still a classic that always seems to find it's way into the blue-ray player during the holidays. One of Chantelle's all time favorites, perhaps I could get her to watch Elf with me if I promise to watch this with her...hmmm.



How the Grinch Stole Christmas - The original 60's version is where it's at...it's like every kid's nightmare, but with a happy ending, and lots of roast beast for everyone! (Plus lots of rhyming, which is always a bonus)



Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Again, it's all about the original 60's TV short. I remember watching this every Christmas Eve with my family...and if you watch it today it's still just as good. Sure you could easily film a better movie now a days with your iPhone, but it's the mouths not matching up to the words / legs not matching up to the walking that makes it so good.

And while I'm on the topic of old movies, White Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, and It's a Wonderful Life are also some classics that will get you into the Holiday spirit.

Which one's did I miss?


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A little bit about us...

I am a creative person who LOVES all things that are beautiful.
I am also a crazy nerd and *ahem* occasionally I... { click here}

Follow us...

Get Twitter paited
Follow on Bloglovin
Email: info(at)anotherframeofmind.com

Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.

~M.W. © Another Frame of Mind

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP